Skip to main content

Version 1.1 of RESULTANT FINDER is released!

A few weeks before I released my first version of Resultant finder which helps you to calculate the resultant of two vectors using a formula.

When I wanted to find the resultant of a big number of vectors I built software with a different logic to find the size and its direction.

In this version:

the software divides the vector into two components along the y-axis and x-axis and lists them into two lists.
after the user finished entering inputs; Python calculates the sum of all x components and y components and 
calculate the results of all vectors given with the support of the Pythagoras Theorem and Triangle of vectors.

As the vector triangle is right angled we can simply calculate the tan ratio of the angle, between the resultant and x-axis









that is all here is the code:


Hope You Like it :-)
Happy coding
Kavindu Chamodh Nethsara
  

Comments

Trending Now

Let's talk about cryptography.

Have you ever heard of cryptography?  People write their diaries every day. For many of them, their diary is one of their best friends to whom they tell their every secret. What happens when someone else finds such a diary? That would freak out the dairy's owner for sure. Also, it might put their lives in danger. Wise men always hide their diaries so no one else finds it.  But legends hide their message so that only they can read what they wrote. So even if the diary is found by someone else, they cannot know the secrets. for example, I wrote this in my diary today.   P dyval h isvn wvza hivba jyfwavnyhwof avkhf Can you understand it? This is just a very primitive level of cryptography yet powerful enough to hide what I wrote from 90% of people. I will discuss this type of cryptography in the next blog post. The human used cryptography from the very beginning to share their messages in secret and conceal their inventions. As you may know, many people tried to find a recip...

How to send and receive discord messages with your bot in 2023.

Hello everyone. Welcome back to the Blog of Chamodh today I will show you how to send and receive discord messages with your bot. Before getting started, I remind you that this is the second episode of the series How to make Discord bot in 2023 and if you haven't read the previous one, please read that first as I explain how to create your bot application and add it to a server there. READ:  https://blogofchamodh.blogspot.com/2023/02/how-to-make-your-own-discord-bot-2023.html We don't gonna use virtual environments, IDEs, or any other utility because we can use Replit for our coding purposes.  Let's Get Started. STEP1: Set up Replit It is really simple. Just go to  https://replit.com/~ and sign up if you have never used its service before and create a new Repl. I don't hope to guide you in this as this is an intermediate tutorial. Make sure to select Python as you create the new Repl because we are going to use Python for our back end. STEP 2: Get your token. To run ou...