Skip to main content

Find the Resultant vector of two Vectors With PYTHON!!







NEW ARTICLE:  How to Find the resultant of multiple vectors with Python!





Using Python We can do many complex calculations.

I learned how to calculate Resultant Vector using a formula with its size and direction in my Physics class. Then, I simply developed a CLI software to calculate the resultant of given two vectors Hope you like it :>)


Follow me...

Step :1

You need to install python on your computer. No matter what the operating system is you can find the ideal version of python from the official website of Python org

And you will need a code editor like VS code and can download it with a simple Google search.

(Hope you hate the first step Haha )


Step 2:

we use the math module to calculate our resultant vector. The method I used as follows

math.radians() : converts degrees to radians

math.degrees() : converts radians to degrees

math.sqrt()  : find the square root of a number

math.atan() :find the tan inverse


Step 3:

the formula I used to calculate the size of the resultant is as follows:

R2=p2+Q2+2PQ cos θ

R : size of the resultant vector

p: size of the first vector

Q: size of the second vector

Theta: angle between first and second vectors


Read the scientific side of this formula:https://www.phyley.com/find-resultant-force

Step : 3:

find the code below :

https://github.com/chamodhk/resultant 



NEW ARTICLE:  How to Find the resultant of multiple vectors with Python!



Comments

Trending Now

Let's talk about cryptography.

Have you ever heard of cryptography?  People write their diaries every day. For many of them, their diary is one of their best friends to whom they tell their every secret. What happens when someone else finds such a diary? That would freak out the dairy's owner for sure. Also, it might put their lives in danger. Wise men always hide their diaries so no one else finds it.  But legends hide their message so that only they can read what they wrote. So even if the diary is found by someone else, they cannot know the secrets. for example, I wrote this in my diary today.   P dyval h isvn wvza hivba jyfwavnyhwof avkhf Can you understand it? This is just a very primitive level of cryptography yet powerful enough to hide what I wrote from 90% of people. I will discuss this type of cryptography in the next blog post. The human used cryptography from the very beginning to share their messages in secret and conceal their inventions. As you may know, many people tried to find a recip...

How to send and receive discord messages with your bot in 2023.

Hello everyone. Welcome back to the Blog of Chamodh today I will show you how to send and receive discord messages with your bot. Before getting started, I remind you that this is the second episode of the series How to make Discord bot in 2023 and if you haven't read the previous one, please read that first as I explain how to create your bot application and add it to a server there. READ:  https://blogofchamodh.blogspot.com/2023/02/how-to-make-your-own-discord-bot-2023.html We don't gonna use virtual environments, IDEs, or any other utility because we can use Replit for our coding purposes.  Let's Get Started. STEP1: Set up Replit It is really simple. Just go to  https://replit.com/~ and sign up if you have never used its service before and create a new Repl. I don't hope to guide you in this as this is an intermediate tutorial. Make sure to select Python as you create the new Repl because we are going to use Python for our back end. STEP 2: Get your token. To run ou...